Brokerpoint – your worldwide online broker
Brokerpoint Finding Short Stock
Discover the possibilities included in the “Short Stock Availability Tool”. You find it in the customer portal. It is updated on a daily basis and is part of Brokerpoint’s lend and advance system of shares.
Use the following functions:
- Get access to the available amount, the number of lenders and the current lending fee (i. e. the fee that is granted by a trader on the day he is prepared to close a deal).
- Get information on historic and indicative interest rates.
- Select short stock according to symbol and stock exchange or rather ISIN or CUSIP number as well as bonds that can be sold short in compliance with your credit ratings.
- Place a collective inquiry in order to identify the availability of several short stock bonds at the same time.
- Download country-sorted lists of bonds offered for short selling.
Our Partner: No 1 in the category best trading platform – 5 from 5 stars
IB customers executing their transactions only via IB but do not use IB als clearing broker or desposit keeper can click here, in order to open a list of Market Participant Identifiers (MPIDs) which must be entered with the short stock orders.